Monday, September 12, 2011

Me in 3

ME IN THREE




In 7th grade a lot of people know me for a lot of things but I have 3 main objects that really represent me. When I was given this assignment I thought this would be easy to find my 3 object, but then I think again... there’s a lot of things in my room that represent me. So I thought and thought, then I said why don’t I find something that might show my ability like art, music and sports. So first for my music I knew I should choose my flute. For art it took awhile but I though, I stick my artwork on the wall of my room so why not say I chose the wall. Now for my third item it’s my football shoes.

First object as I said is my flute. I have played many instruments in the past few years like piano, saxophone, ocarina and now the flute. The reason why I chose flute out of all the other instruments is because it was the first instrument I have played in a band. I have played the flute for 3 years now and I have enjoyed playing it. When I had to choose my instrument for band I know the flute was the perfect instrument.

My second is the wall in my room. The reason why I chose this is because I can hang up all my art work and ideas. I like to express myself in my art work and then when I see it, I feel proud of my work. I call my wall Picasso, because he is one of my favourite painters. Sometimes I would think some people might not appreciate art, but I love all kind of art, so pretty much my room is like my art gallery.

My last object are my football shoes. I chose these because I like sports and football is my favourite sport on the field. I have played football for 7 years now, and I still enjoy it. Now I play on the u-13 football team in school, and I was also on the team trip to Phuket. I liked other sports, too, but I chose football because I have done it for so many years. I hope in the future I will be able to still play football.

These are the items I think suit me best. I just hope these objects will stay with me for life and i shall take care of them carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment