Thursday, March 3, 2011

How is Will just like me?? :P

Well in humanities my new lit circle book is "The White Mountain" by John Christopher. This is about Will the main character, learning new features about the tripod and is trying to escape it when it is time for him to get capped. A tripod is a big machine that has three legs and three tentacles. In the two chapters I read I found out that Will's cousin Jack had been capped and isn't able to communicate with Will. But later on in the second chapter Will meets a homeless man who is wearing a fake cap, which is what the tripods would use to control people. The homeless man is called Ozymandias, and with the help of him Will can escape to the white mountains with his friends.



Well back to the question. Will is similar to me because we are both have a change in life and our communities are also changing. Like for example I use to have friends that always follow each other around, but then later on years has pass and we have grown older so we have our own decisions to make our own path to take. But there are more reasons why we are similar



Another thing is that our surroundings change, like when I was small like about 4 or 5 I never knew about many things that surrounds me but now I know almost every thing. I'm just going to go a little of topic for now. For example if you were born in let say 1996 the technologys then weren't as complicated as now a days. Okay lets say first we started with a phone then we started to have cameras on it then later on we had touch screens and then internets all on one phone.



My last reason why we might be similar So not only our surroundings change but also our body. Like ok I'm growing taller more hair and People would go through puberty. That is also a big change to our life. But any ways yea that is one thing that is similar.



The second thing is that

No comments:

Post a Comment