Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad

Dear Mom and Dad, First of all what i really want to tell you is that I really miss. I know you might have been worried that Henry and I left without tell but it was for our own good. My first reason why I left is because i don't want to be capped and second reason is I don't think it's what we are meant to do, so during the journey to the White Mountains I have found a new friend named Zhanpole and had discovered and learnt new things about the Tripods and our life. So anyways back to the reason being. I didn't want to be capped because I though of freedom and my future. I had to my own decisions for my life. I didn't want to be capped because when Jack got capped he didn't look happy, actually he didn't have any feelings on him at all after the ceremony. That was because that Tripods take that away while the capped him, they washed away all his memory of his family, his dreams, his imagination and even his feelings. I didn't want to end up like that. So I decided to wait for the right moment to escape, but I had some trouble because of Henry. I knew his mother died, I still cared but to tell you the truth I never did like him, he was always beating me up and ruining my life, so I wanted to run away from him and the tripods. Well I waited for the right moment which was at full moon and sneaked out of the house, but Henry was following me and forced me to take him with me because if I didn't then he would have came to tell you guys. Well, we did get along after awhile, but we still hate each other. I know you might be wondering why I might be giving you all the details is because now you know how I felt before this trip, during the trip and after the trip. That is only one reason why I left but here is the other reason. My last reason why I left is because I wanted to find out more about the Tripods and why we had to do all this capping ceremony. It turned out that before the Tripods came we were already happy, they didn't come here to make us happy they made us feel even more worst inside. They tricked us into making us feel happy. They used us as to like find more information about us, trying to find people who hasn't been capped. They also take people away from us, our loved ones, because when I arrived in Paris I met a beautiful girl named Eloise and she lived in a huge castle. I liked here a lot and she liked me back, and actually she tried to protect me from the Tripods, but she had to be capped to if she was to become a Queen, but once a Queen she has to serve the Tripods instead of staying in the country. It was heart breaking to leave her and go on with my own way. i had to do it it was only choice to get away from the Tripods and live free. I just wish all of these things would go away so we can live happily, but you have to achieve it then everything will be better, well to yourself. But during the tripod Henry and I received help and a new friend. His name is Zhanpole and he's from France too, but Henry calles him Beanpole which is kindof rude but it was easier to say. He helped us a lot during the journey because he had a lot of talent. he can speak French, English too also he likes to invent stuff and plus he knew the way to the White Mountains. He was a hero well we all were heros in our heart because we made to the White Mountains but to reach there we had to face a lot of trouble. But we made it in one peice. Now that we live in one of the moutains we actually met other men who has ran away from the Tripods and made to the White Mountains. They plan to defeat the Tripods one day and free all the people. I think it's a good plan because it's for all of our goods. Well this all I have to say to you but do really miss you so does Henry. I hope to see you again soon but for now we will stay here and see what we can do to stop the Tripods and help the capped people. Hope you the best and please do try and reply. I will also try to write more letters to you too. Love, Will and Henry See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment