Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bullies

In Shanghai I didn't have any friends and I was really shy. I didn't really know what to do or where to go, but then a girl came up to me and do you want to be my friend and I said why, she said that I looked lonely. So I went with her to every place and was actually very nice at the beginning but the worst coming.

One day I was waiting for her in the canteen for lunch and I was just sitting there waiting for. Then all of a sudden I see her coming in with her lunch and a bunch of few friends I was really happy because I though she was going to introduce me to more friends but instead she went off to sit on another table, so I followed her to the table which only had three seats that were all taken by her friends. I asked politely if I could sit here with her but she told my to get lost and I question back why and she said because I wasn't her friend any more. That really made me sad so I ran to the girls W.C and cried there with no one to comfort me or even care about me.

When school ended I went home to tell my mom that I did want to stay her any more because I don't have any true friends. My mom said we were actually moving away in a few weeks and that really brighten me up. That the next day I was so happy to leave I just couldn't wait. And everyday I count how many more days or weeks till we would move. Now finally that day came we were packing all our stuff all the furniture and my toys, my books and everything else that we had. I just felt so free when we were driving to the airport like a prisoner who has been taken out of jail. So free so happy.

When  we arrived in Malaysia I was wondering if in my new school would I have the same problem or what but I didn't I was happy, free and all my friends were nice to me their always there for me when I'm down and all the good stuff you could think of. But  when my parents got the computer fixed I went to check my email on if I got any from my friend and I did it said that she didn't want to be my friend any more, so I wrote back to her "it doesn't matter now because I'm not there any more so you can hang out with your own friends and see if they can be any better as a friend than I am".  Then the next day i got another email from her say "What ever loser I'm not gonna send any more emails to you." I just couldn't stand it any more so I just deleted the email and we never email each other any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment