Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My presentation

I think I did well on giving enough information of my city Antwerp, Belgium. Because I didn't get of topic, like some people was talking more of their country instead of the environmental factors and historical factors.I also think I gave the main thing of the project like when my only environmental factor was the Schelde river and said how with the river Antwerp was able to built a port and then started trading with the world. Another thing that I think I did well was how I presented my work. Because I didn't have to much text and not to much graphics, and I think it didn't bore my classmate.



I think what I should improve on is to speak a little more louder and also not fiddle around to much with my clothes. Because then the people could hear me more clearly and also not to distract others why presenting. But other than that I think I did a pretty good job on presenting. Also I felt more confident, since I knew that I was prepared but also I was brave enough to go first.



I learned a lot of other new things from other people's presentation. Like in Germany they had a beer festival where you can get drunk by tasting all the different type of beer, and in South Korea the United State was to help them. It was really interesting because then we get to learn new things about other countries and what it used to be.



The next time I get another project like this I think I will do better than what I did this time because I now know what I have to improve on and I will be more confident than now like I will speak clearly and loudly, and I will stop moving around and fiddling with my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment