Monday, August 16, 2010

social scientist

I wanted to be an archaeologist because I like digging for information of the past and actually my favourite subject is history. It's a lot of fun reading and finding things that you never knew about till now.

I found archaeologist an interesting job because you don't only flip through pages about history but you also dig for history to actually study the past.  I like to travel around the globe and so do archaeologist, they travel around the globe to study about the people like who lives there and how they lived. I love digging for things in the ground i always thought that if I dig deep enough i might be able to find dinosaur bones but really its hard to do, but I like dinosaurs. I like to actually buy this digging kit were it comes with all these strange tools that archaeologist use to dig for bones or fossils.

 Another reason on why I chose archaeologist is because you get to see things from the past and you can compare it to now like in the Romans the mad really old coins and now we have improved ones, and their clothing and lifestyle and all different kinds of objects and things. For example in Egypt when a royal family dies they prepare the things he/she needs for the after life and they prepare a tomb and build a pyramid for them, and now archaeologist create a site and starts digging and they are able to discover a lot of wonderful facts that was never uncover for many years and I want to do that as my dream job because it's cool to just mummified people resting with their stuff in the underworld.

   My last reason is I think that being an archaeologist is a lot more fun as a dream job because you get to dig and find bones and then you get to connect the bones together to form the shape of a human or if you find  a vase and it's all broken up you can think of it as a puzzle. I would say that this is a great job for me because I like digging, doing puzzles, learning about history and traveling.

















Websites:


http://www.physorg.com/ , http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ , http://www.cartoonstock.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment